If your vehicle was towed by Parker Police, Arapahoe County Sheriffs or Colorado State Patrol we could have it.

In order to retrieve an impounded vehicle, you must have impound release paperwork from the agency that impounded your vehicle. So check your paperwork to see which agency had it impounded. In order for you to get your vehicle out, we need to make sure it is your vehicle so we would need the following.

  • Items required for impound release:
    • Proof of ownership (title or valid registration)
    • Photo Identification
    • Valid Driver's License
    • Proof of insurance for the vehicle (if available)
      • Valid proof if insurance will be requested at the impound lot.

Forms of Payment:

  • All major credit cards accepted. Card holder must be present with credit card and ID. No credit cards will be accepted over the phone.
  • Cash

If proof of insurance cannot be provided, the vehicle owner must work with the impound lot and arrange to tow the vehicle from the facility.

If the owner is not available (i.e. hospitalized, unavailable or incarcerated) in order to pick up the vehicle you need a notarized letter (Power of Attorney) from the owner (with his/her signature) authorizing you to pick up the vehicle or act as agent to release.

Click here to get a copy of Colorado's Power of Attorney for Motor Vehicle.

If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, please call 1st Class Towing (303) 841-1869 For Assistance.